We’re now three weeks into the month, which means you can link up any Stephen King posts you’ve written for King’s March (hosted by Wendy at Wensend and myself) from the 16th through the 22nd.
Here are posts from week two:
- Nishita posted on her progress with Under the Dome
- I posted a list of my favorite novels by Stephen King
- Helen posted a list of books to fit almost any reader’s needs. Not a horror fan? Find a list of alternatives here
- Nessa talked about her Carrie reread and her plans to watch two Carrie adaptations.
- Renae wrote about watching The Shawshank Redemption with her family and continuing to read Christine
- Charleen shared her favorite book
- Rebecca got to MEET Stephen King. Envy doesn’t begin to describe the way I feel…
- Priya discusses the short story 1922 from one of favorite collection Full Dark, No Stars.
Have you read, discussed, or watched anything Stephen King this past week. Link up below…
Do you have any plans to read King this week. I’m hoping to review Throttle, finish Rage, and finish Duma Key. If all goes according to plan, my top ten list for the week will be favorite Stephen King films.
4 thoughts on “King’s March: Week Three”
Woo hoo! I’m loving King’s March and I have my Insomnia post coming up soon!!! 😀
I’m getting my Cujo review all ready to go just in time for March to be over. 🙂
I’m late this week, but I got my post up and added today.